Spruce Holiday Sip & Shop
Posted on November 16 2023,
We are incredibly excited to team up with our friends at Spruce Clothing + Lifestyle in Brentwood Bay to bring you the return of our much-loved Holiday Sip & Shop on Sunday, December 3rd - 5:30pm to 8:30pm.
Join us as five amazing vendors showcase their handmade and curated treasures while sipping on a delicious Island-made beverage. Just in time for the holiday shopping season!
Our participating vendors include:
- Sage Owl Art - Indigenous jewelry beading artist from Tsartlip Community.
- Vancouver Island Fish Club - Clothing Brand. For every purchase made, VI Fish Club ensures five fish are put back into Vancouver Islands waters
- Owl & Bear Studio - Conservation illustrator celebrating wildlife and supporting charitable causes.
- Over The Rainbow Macrame - Handmade macrame and festive beaded goods for your home. Made with love.
- Spruce Clothing - Up-cycled clothing + locally collaborated goods. Our collections represent a minimalistic lifestyle, with a resourceful nature.
*Please note that vendors are subject to change